Sunday, June 3, 2007

A-Muse Design Challenge #5 ... Scenes!


Well, the challenge this week is to create a stamped scene. Now, this is both the advantage and the hidden underbelly of the A-Muse pyramid scheme. : ) hehehehe. A-Muse images are small and individual so you can mix and match to your heart's desire. The crafty part of the "scheme" is that I would likely not buy an $18 stamp... but these three $6 ones go so well together..... This A-Muse world, it's a pyramid scheme I tell you!

For the first card, I used my new (at least new to me, just ordered!) Crusin' and the Eiffel Tower. Also, time for fun, all by A-Muse. The coloring behind the image is shimmer caulks to give some color to it. The paper is caller flutterby by Lana Rickabaugh. The small sunglasses from Archievers ($1 spot, baby!)

No comments: