Sunday, June 10, 2007

A-Muse Design Challenge #6: Heat It Up (#4)


Well, I said in the last posting that I would do one that was more "embossed" this time. I love this little purse dog stamp (by Great Impressions) and think it stamps/embosses so well. Honestly, I wasn't loving it until I stamped and colored it... now I think it's a keeper! The purse is embossed with a black diamond which really comes off as sparkly here.

For the little tag, I divide my A-Muse "Special delivery" into two lines and stamp on small tag.

The zig-zag is made with glaze pen... learned this technique from Louise at the Cottage Stamper. You make small holes in two lines and connect the dots with the glaze. Gives another dimension I think.

Background paper is called "baby girl baby's breath" from Doodlebug Designs. It was bright and cheery and fit my card. At this point, the inside is blank just waiting for inspiration!

No comments: