Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A-Muse Design Challenge #7:Sparkle (take 2)


Another week, another challenge. Here's take #2 for the sparkle challenge. The girl on the bike is by Great Impressions (yes, not A Muse but another WA stamp company-- that should count for something?). Sorry, don't know either paper nor vellum maker- using a scrap of both.

I'm happy with how it came out. The bike is lined with Mica D'Lights in "Tiger Eye" used with my new quickie glue pen (see post below). And, for her pants, I used Stickles in waterfalls.

The only part I don't like is that I didn't line the circles up well enough. So, there's a rim. Errrr....

Now, the A Muse part is on the inside. The sentiment reads "Relax, it's your day". I'm planning on sending it to my Aunt who's just opened a new business and I think is probably wishing for a nice, relaxing bike ride right about now.

No comments: