Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Thinking out loud

One good thing about all these A-Muse-A-Palooza challenges is that they have gotten me to think outside my typical stamp designs and tools. I've become a fan of the magazine Just Cards and that has also gotten me to think differently. But, you know how it is when you're a stamper-- you don't have to do too much for people to be really impressed so I think at times my designs all seem like variations on the same theme. Doesn't matter to the recepient, they don't see the other cards but I get bored with it.

So, these challenges have been a good step to trying other ideas-- this week, glitter. I haven't used it much (if at all) so there is some $ invested, but I'll use it up and enjoy the process.

My gentle encouragement: if you haven't submitted, watch the weekly blog at www.amuseapalooza.com and try your hand at something new.

No comments: