Thursday, May 24, 2007

A-Muse Design Challenge #4.. Punch it up!



So, in my continuing quest to win a weekly prize from A-Muse-A-Palooza here's my entry for this week's challenge- to use a punch in the design. Here, the scalloped oval. The ribbon is from Michael's (or Joann's) and the paper is a Easter paper from Archievers. I just love both the bunny line stamp and the "peeps" sentiment (both A Muse of course). Inside, I have the chocolate bunny stamp. Love those A Muse! The oval is actually just on white but I shaded it pink/purple with simmer chalk and penciled in the grass.

I used these little cards (it's only about 3 inches square) in my easter baskets as placecards for Easter dinner. Everyone loved 'em and my sister says her's is still hanging around her apartment.

Always fun to revise a past design idea!

Enjoy! And don't forget-- anyone can enter a card in the design challenges for A-Muse-A-Paloosa!

No comments: