Monday, September 3, 2007

HoneyRock


HoneyRock is a summer camp in northern Wisconsin run by Wheaton College. Kids from fourth grade through high school can take part in summer programs which range from more standard, residential camp programs to wilderness "outward-bound" type adventures. Much of the residential camp programing and counseling is lead by Wheaton College students. As a Wheaton faculty member, one of my roles is to nurture their leadership and help with training these leaders. It is one of the best parts of my job!

This summer, I sent them cards to encourage them and remind them that I was praying for them. Here's a sample of my "HoneyRock" cards.

All the stamps are A Muse (camper; tent; trees; fire; s'more). The card on the right are hand-drawn trees (with watercolor pencils) until I broke down and bought the tree stamp!



No comments: