Monday, September 3, 2007

A Day at the Beach

I honestly planned on giving up the blog after the A Muse challenges, but alas, still at it. It's a great way to keep my card ideas even after I send them out. I mean, heck, we make these little pieces of art and then send them off into the world. But this way, I still keep the ideas and it makes me less reluctant to horde them!


This was an experiment that worked! I took a regular half-sheet card size (half 8.5 x 11 sheet) but instead of an even fold, I folded about 2.5 inches for front and then about 1.75 inside. When you open, the stamped image on top hangs over the edge. Then, on the inside, the stamped sentiment hangs up over the edge. Underneath, when all the way open, blank for writing.

The beach stamp is by Hero Arts ("A day at the beach") and the sentiment is A Muse.

No comments: